This soft jelly Omega 3 fish oil capsules were manufactured from EPAX AS Norway for Biovivendi® and packaged in Germany.
- They contain 150mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 100mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) thus polyunsaturated omega 3 fatty acids and fulfill therefore the exact requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG).
- For the fish oil extraction anchovies, sardines and mackerel from wild-caught are being used, that originate from the Peruvian coast in the South Pacific. The fish oil in Biovivendi ® is FOS-certified. FOS (Friend of the Sea) is an independent certification organization and ensures with their seal among other things, that the wild catch is limited to not overfished species, the fishing methods do not affect the seabed and the bycatch rate is less than 8% of the total catch.
- More information can be found on the homepage of Friend of the Sea:
Epax purity & quality standards
- Epax AS is the leading global supplier of high-quality, marine-based (fish oil) omega-3 EPA/DHA fatty acid concentrates.
- Epax products are guaranteed to meet or exceed all known global purity standards.
- All Epax formulas are based on years of testing and clinical research.
- Epax’s commitment to purity, quality and innovation ensures their products meet the highest industry standards for safety, traceability and sustainability.