A growing degradation of cartilage is observed (osteoarthritis) in heavy use, and especially in older age. Glucosamine, an amino sugar is used as a building block for the synthesis of glycoproteins and is an important component of cartilage and synovial fluid. Dr. Georg Ledderhose discovered in 1876 glucosamine, as part of a research on the topic of cartilage.Chondroitin sulfate, a macromolecule consisting of sulfated glycosaminoglycans, is responsible for the resistance of cartilage to compression.
The trace elements selenium and manganese are involved in the body’s defense mechanism against oxidative stress. Manganese also contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and for normal connective tissue synthesis. Chondroitin and glucosamine are highly complementary. Therefore, we offer both in a capsule. Origin: To protect the oceans will only be used raw materials that do not originate from shark cartilage.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin is one of the most popular dietary supplements worldwide.
The Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) allows the following health contract notices:
- High content, Rich, source of selenium, manganese, chondroitin & glucosamine
- Glucosamine is a natural endogenous nutrient stressed joints of the support, improves articular cartilage structure, thus helping to keep joints healthy.
- Glucosamine is a major component of connective tissue, cartilage and ligaments.
- Chondroitin is responsible for the resistance to compression of the cartilage.
- A sufficient supply may serve to maintain joint mobility and the protection of cartilage.
- Manganese and selenium are helping to protect the cells from oxidative stress
- Selenium contributes to the normal sperm formation
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Selenium contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and thyroid function
- Manganese contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Manganese helps maintain normal bones
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissu