- Coenzyme Q10, also called ubiquinone, helps cells to take up energy and has as well positive effects on the immune system and heart health – regarding blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Thus Q10 regulates the adequate supply of oxygen and energy within every cell in the body. Especially in the heart and muscle it is remained very concentrated.
- The additional intake of co-enzyme Q10 has led to a strengthening of the heart and the blood circulation, which was shown in several studies.
- Sometimes the body can’t process all nutrients he gets supplied, because of lacking important enzymes that break down food. A lack of vitamin B and coenzyme Q10 is a common cause why the body can’t absorb enough nutrients. B vitamins and coenzyme Q10 split the foods and give new energy. The cells can renew themselves and toxins can be cut down.
- Coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E protect cells as well against their aging from free radicals and can therefore also get the skin cells healthy and fresh; the B vitamins in turn along with Coenzyme Q10 support the energy metabolism.
- A parallel intake of Coenzyme Q10 along with cholesterol-lowering agents (statins) prevents decreasing the body’s own Coenzyme Q10 level. In certain organs like heart, kidneys, liver and muscles a lot of coenzyme Q10 is found.
- Coenzyme Q10 is one of the mostly sold nutritional supplements in Asia and the United States.
This coenzyme Q10 – produced by FINE JAPAN CO., LTD. – was manufactured in a drum method and sealed in brown caramel-gelatin capsules, which gives them an optimal shape and appearance.