The vital mineral magnesium is one of the most popular dietary supplements. As a mineral, it is located primarily in teeth but also in the skeletal system. But magnesium is also a component of many enzymes and also acts as an electrolyte.
An increased need for magnesium occures douring physical or emotional stress and by athletes, because magnesium is essential for normal muscle function, including the heart muscle and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) allows the following Health contract notices:
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function and maintenance of normal teeth and normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and muscle function in
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism in
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis in
- Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance in
- Magnesium has a function in cell division